The Beloved Son, The Rejected Stone
- Date: Sunday, March 27, 2011
- Speaker: John Bell
- Series: The Gospel According to Mark
- Scripture: Mark 11:27–12:12
Point # 1 The authority of the Son (11:27-33).
Point # 2 The sending of the Son (The Parable of the Wicked Tenants - 12:1-12).
1) God is patient and longsuffering, even when sinners are repeatedly and overtly hostile in their rebellion again him
2) A day will come when God' patience is exhausted and those who have rejected him will be destroyed
3) Salvation turns on accepting God's Beloved Son and not rejecting the Stone