How Do You Perceive Jesus?
October 17, 2010 Speaker: Series: The Gospel According to Mark
Passage: Mark 3:7–35
1) The ethnically diverse crowds perceive Jesus as a miracle worker – a genie – so they never repent and prepare for the dawning of the kingdom.
2) Demons perceive Jesus for who he truly is – the Son of God.
3) The Calling of the Apostles
4) Jesus' family perceives him as a man who has lost his faculties.
5) Against the testimony of their conscience, the teachers of the law perceive Jesus as empowered by Satan.