Sola Gratia - Grace Alone
Passage: 1 Timothy 1:12–1:17
The Main Theme of the Passage: The mercy and grace in Jesus Christ lavished upon Paul provides an illustration that the gospel is the power of God unto salvation for any sinner - because it has been that to him, the worst of sinners.
5 Solas of the Protestant Reformation
• Sola Fide: by faith alone.
• Sola Scriptura: by Scripture alone.
• Solus Christus: through Christ alone.
• Sola Gratia: by grace alone.
• Soli Deo Gloria: glory to God alone.
More in Reformation Sunday
October 27, 2013Sola Scriptura: the Bible is the Church’s Sole, Infallible Rule of Faith
October 30, 2011Sola Fide