Who Enters the Kingdom of God?
Passage: Luke 18:9–18:43
1. Only those who humbly despair of their own righteousness (18:9-14)
2. Only those who receive the kingdom like a little child (18:15-17)
3. Only those who put Jesus over everything else (18:18-25)
4. Only those for whom God makes the impossible possible; or: the indispensability of the sovereign action of divine grace for discipleship (26-30) . . . through the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ (31-34)
5. Only those who come to the Son of David in faith (35-43)