Sunday School: Evangelism (Pt.4: Connecting Church with a Culture of Evangelism II)
Intentional Evangelists in a Culture of Evangelism
DIFFERENT PARTS, SAME GOAL
How can we be a part of a vibrant culture of evangelism? How can we become intentional evangelists living in intentional cultures of evangelism? What sorts of platforms do we need to put in place so that we are prepared to share the gospel?
- Prepare our hearts, minds, and feet
- Understand a gospel-shaped way of life
- Slay our assumptions
- See evangelism as a discipline
- When possible, give leadership in evangelism
1) PREPARE FOR SHARING: HEARTS, MINDS, FEET
Motivated Hearts at Church
- Is our church cultivating compassion for those who don’t know Christ?
- Do our members need to be encouraged when non-Christian hearts seem so hardened?
- Are our members convinced that the gospel is what produces the greatest change the world can know in hearts, minds, and lives, and the community at large?
Equipped Minds at Church
Available Feet at Church
2) OUR GOSPEL WORLDVIEW: THE CENTRALITY OF THE GOSPEL
-How to Live Out the Gospel
3) KILL OUR ASSUMPTIONS
4) EVANGELISM AS A DISCIPLINE
5) THE PLACE OF PRAYER
6) SPIRITUAL LEADERSHIP
More in Sunday School: Evangelism
February 10, 2019Sunday School: Evangelism (Pt.6: Actually Sharing Our Faith)
February 3, 2019Sunday School: Evangelism (Pt.5: Intentional Evangelists in a Culture of Evangelism)
January 20, 2019Sunday School: Evangelism (Pt.3: Connecting Church with a Culture of Evangelism)