Carrying His Death; Revealing His Life
Passage: 2 Corinthians 4:10
“We always carry around in our body the death of Jesus, so that the life of Jesus may also be revealed in our body”
1) What does it mean to carry around the death of Jesus in our bodies?
2) How exactly is the life of Jesus revealed in our bodies by carrying around his death?
3) How do we do this in day-to-day life? Four applications from the lives of Paul and Jesus:
In the midst of weakness and hardship…
- a) Delight in it.
- b) Forgive.
- c) Exalt God’s sovereignty.
- d) View everything through the lens of the gospel.