Do Everything in Love
Passage: 1 Corinthians 16:1–24
How should brothers and sisters in Jesus the Messiah love their spiritual family?
• By giving money generously to those with physical needs (1–4)
• By showing hospitality to those passing through (5–12)
• By maturing in purity and unity - that is, by maturing in love (13–14).
• By submitting to church leaders (15–18)
• By feeling affection for brothers and sisters when we greet them and thus
remind them that they care (19–21)
• By loving the Lord, awaiting his return eagerly, maturing by means of his
grace, and warmly receiving love from spiritual shepherds (22–24)
More in 1 Corinthians
March 13, 2022Flesh and Blood Cannot Inherit the Kingdom of God
March 6, 2022God Will Be Utterly Supreme Over Everything, Everywhere
February 27, 2022The “Good News” of Jesus’ Resurrection