How Do You Perceive Jesus?
Passage: Mark 3:7–35
1. The ethnically diverse crowds perceive Jesus to be a miracle worker, a genie --- but they never repent and prepare for the dawning of the kingdom (7-10)
2. Demons perceive Jesus for who he truly is: the Son of God (11-12)
3. The calling of the Apostles (13-19)
4. Jesus’ family perceive him to be man who has lost his faculties (20-21; 31-35)
5. Against the testimony of their conscience, the teachers of the law say Jesus is empowered by Satan. (22-30)